Monday, May 2, 2011

When It Rained on My Demand

It was Jun 25th 2009. During that summer season, late arrival of monsoon was the most talked news as per the forecast by Met department. It would not rain before July 10th. I was about to meet a special event on July 1st 2009. I was very happy and waiting for the day. With the joyous feelings, high spirits and purest mind I prayed to god and made a wish. Then I sent an SMS to my God-Sister "It will rain on July 1st". To date that SMS is present in the sent items of my mobile and very close to my heart.
3 days later on June 28th, I requested my Guru and described about that SMS I had sent, "Though I have sent that SMS but I am not sure whether my wish would be fulfilled. Now it is in your hands"
July 1st 2009
I woke up at around 6AM, came out in the open and was surprised with the most joyous, blissful moments ever in my life.
I was lot more happy than a peacock...
Yes... It was raining heavily. There were showers from the skies and my eyes... I immediately called up my God-Sister, "Ma'am, Its raining!" She too was so happy and replied, "Yes, really wonderful rain it is"
This was a miracle I had seen lively. This was when I experienced God so closely within and all around...
Such is My Guru... A Greath Rishi! Having ensured my meeting with God.

गुरु गोविन्द दोउ खड़े, काके लागूँ पाँय
बलिहारी गुरु आपने, जिन गोविन्द दियो मिलाए

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments in abusive language will be deleted