Saturday, April 23, 2011

RBI guidelines for Paypal users of India- refuted by Paypal User

Dear Sir,
You have invited suggestions so the same could be forwarded to the competent authorities.
Why don't you forward the complaint to the competent authorities instead?
I wonder how the so-called competent authorities have implemented such acts having no concern for the growth of entrepreneurship in India. Such competent authorities of our crippled system leave no opportunity to exploit people and the economy of India. There mind is always busy at finding ways about more money could be extorted from common people.
Anyways, now this is notified to the Reserve Bank of India & all competent authorities that:
  1. I decline to abide by the RBI guidelines for Paypal Users
  2. I shall maintain funds at my Paypal account for more than 7 days
  3. I shall withdraw funds from my Paypal account to an Indian Bank as and when I need
  4. I shall spend my funds at my Paypal Account to import any goods or services I need at my will and liberty
Should Reserve Bank of India, Ministry of Finance or any competent authorities have any objection, you may appeal to the judiciary and may even be challenged in The Supreme Court of India
मेरी नज़रों में यह सिस्टम एक चर्बी वाला कारतूस है और मैं इसे मुंह लगाने से इन्कार करता हूँ
इधर जंगल का कानून चलता है ...हर ताक़तवर अपने से कम को मारकर जीता है... मारकर
जय हिंद
अशोक
सत्यमेव जयते
- Hide quoted text -
On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 4:45 PM, Bhattacharya, Susmit H <shbhattacharya@rbi.org.in> wrote:
Dear Sri Ashok
Please refer to your mail dated February 21,2011 on the captioned subject.In this connection, you are advised to offer your specific suggestions/improvements to the existing RBI guidelines relating to online payments/gateways for PayPal users so that the same can be forwarded to the competent authorities for consideration.
Yours faithfully,
Forienge Exchange Department
Reserve Bank of India
Kolkata

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments in abusive language will be deleted