Friday, November 26, 2010

Show Cause Notice to Judiciary - 2nd Reminder (चर्बी वाला कारतूस - Vol 1)

Show Cause Notice to Judiciary - 2nd Reminder
Dear Mr. Puranik,
Refer to the messages sent to you on Sep 20th & a reminder on Oct. 18th.

I had dared to ask the judiciary a question (mentioned below between the *** lines) which still awaits a reply or an appropriate action against me.

************************************************************************************************
Kindly show me one good reason why should I honour this verdict or The Judiciary?
************************************************************************************************

I would like to assert that I shall not be sending 16 reminders. By assuming silence concerned authorities can not escape their duties and responsibilities.

Entire matter and the correspondence is also being published across internet on various blogs, search engines and networking sites, in the interest of people of India and our nation.

Content of the message sent on Sep 20th & a reminder on Oct. 18th, has been once again put below the (-------) line
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Puranik,
Please forward this message to Mr. R. Y. Ganoo

Attn: Mr. R. Y. Ganoo
Much before the suit was filed against me, I had expressed the following statements:
मेरी नज़रों में यह सिस्टम एक चर्बी वाला कारतूस है और मैं इसे मुंह लगाने से इन्कार करता हूँ
इधर जंगल का कानून चलता है ... हर ताक़तवर अपने से कम को मारकर जीता है... मारकर
Is it not apparent that I had expressed no confidence in the crippled system and judiciary seems to be helpless and powerless to fix this crippled system?
Is just disposal of more than hundred cases in a single day a great achievement?
If it is so then is judiciary not acting merely as a labour to the legislature?

Now I raise the following questions and seek answers from the concerned authorities:

  • क्या मैं किसी का गुलाम हूँ?
  • क्या मैंने किसी का कर्जा देना है?
  • क्या मैं किसी के फेंके हुए टुकड़ों पर पल रहा हूँ?
  • क्या मैं कोर्ट की चोखट पर इन्साफ माँगने आया था?
  • Did I invite or permit the court to intervene in my dispute with ICICI Bank?
  • Did I ever any sign any affidavit, any pact or agreement to obey the orders of any authorities of this crippled system?
Though I have hundreds of questions for all the four pillars of democracy, but to write all those, I shall have to leave my job. Who will feed me then? The First Woman President, The First Sikh Prime Minister or The Minister of Agriculture या गुरूद्वारे जाऊँगा? ये सरकार  तो खुद बहुत गरीब हैं जो गरीबों के मुँह से निवाला छीन कर खुले में सड़ने के लिए रख सकती है बाँट नहीं सकती| उल्टा सुप्रीम कोर्ट को ठेंगा दिखाती है...

Anyways, I want to know how this verdict was pronounced?
Did you not read my statements or did you overlook it or did you intentionally ignore it?

In this crippled system the assassination of the faith of a citizen is nobodies apprehension

मेरे विश्वास की हत्या हुई है और मुझे कोई आश्चर्य नहीं है कि हमारे भारत में एक नागरिक के विश्वास की हत्या प्रतिपल होती है लेकिन किसी को कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ता
How and why any order released by the authorities in which I do not have faith, is applicable on me?
Why am I obliged to live in this crippled system and to obey every fair and unfair policies, acts and orders?
Kindly show me one good reason why should I honour this verdict or The Judiciary?

Is it so because you have got the power to enforce a verdict upon a common man?
क्या मुझे किसी भयवश न्यायपालिका के निर्णय का सम्मान करना चाहिए?
भयभीत होकर तो मैं भगवान का आदेश भी नहीं मान सकता...

कहने को हमारे देश में लोकतंत्र है झूठा लोकतंत्र
चूँ चूँ का मुरब्बा ... एक मृगतृष्णा ... एक छल है

यह लोकतंत्र साठ वर्षों से भारत की जनता को छल रहा है... सत्यमेव जयते के नाम पर
I request judiciary to look within and tell whether you are deceiving people of India, Satyamev Jayate or Yourself.
मेरा विश्वास केवल सत्यमेव जयते में है और किसी का मुझे भय नहीं
अगर पितामह (Judiciary) दुर्योधन (the crippled system) का साथ देने को विवश है तो अर्जुन भी अपने पितामह को बाणों की शैया पर सुलाने को विवश है
(This statement must not be mis-interpreted. I do not mean to resort to violence)

मैं जो भी लिख रहा हूँ सिर पर कफ़न बाँध कर लिख रहा हूँ | परिणाम चाहे मृत्युदंड क्यों न हो अशोक अपने देश के लिए हज़ार बार मरने के लिए तैयार है लेकिन कोई अशोक को हज़ार बार फांसी देकर भी मार नहीं सकता...
Ashok will always be there on Caps, Shoulders, Currency, Judicial & Govt. Documents & in the heart of The National Flag... I can never become Asoka The Great...
लेकिन सत्यमेव जयते से मेरा सम्बन्ध सबसे गहरा है, उस दिन से है जब मेरा नाम रखा गया था

जय हिंद
अशोक
सत्यमेव जयते
CC: Supreme Court of India, National Human Rights Commission, Delhi Police Commissioner, Zee News, Aaj Tak, Punjab Kesri, CMD ICICI Bank, दैनिक भास्कर

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments in abusive language will be deleted